Job description / Role
Our team is looking to work with a Strategic Leadership Consultant on a remote and freelance basis. This opportunity is project-based and your primarily role will be to optimise team and organisation effectiveness. You will do this by assessing the efficiency of current workflows, processes as well as diagnosing and identifying organisation challenges. This will also involve proposing solutions for those and pitching change implementation plans to our teams. An ideal candidate would also have relevant some level of experience in the Education industry. In such case, there are opportunities to broaden the scope of responsibilities to facilitate development of online learning programmes for Higher Education Institutions.
- Lead and act as a Director of the project, provide consultancy to our Senior Instructional Design Leaders and Curriculum Development Operations Managers.
- Support the Senior Board of Directors in effective capacity and resource planning to ensure timely delivery of the project.
- Accurately allocate budgets for new projects and manage the cash flow to ensure profit margins and financial targets are met.
- Offer strategic advice in order to continuously improve our marketing and sales strategies.
- Design and deliver tools that would facilitate improving organisational effectiveness, employee engagement, leadership development of other team members, performance tracking and management, change management as well as organisation overall design and structure.
- Conduct organisational needs assessments and analyse them to identify root causes and issues.
- Assess target client’s primary needs and requirements with the aim to design and successfully implement suitable internal interventions and solutions.
- Inspire desired change management behaviours, show support to our leaders and teams to become more resilient.
- Identify new strategic partnership opportunities that would help to achieve our organisational goals faster.
- Design and draft new proposed organisational structures to build even more effective teams.
We have varying client needs and budgets which determine the consultant's daily rate we are able to pay. We are looking to onboard a broad spectrum of experience and educational experiences and are able to negotiate a rate that meets the expectations of both EdScrib and the consultant.
There is a possibility to become an Edscrib team member on a permanent basis, however, this will be based on your performance. This is a remote and flexible opportunity that will not require you to relocate or travel.
- Be a graduate of either of the following universities: Brown university, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Harvard University, Princeton University, University of Pennsylvania, Yale University, University of Cambridge, University of Oxford, University of St Andrews, London School of Economics, Imperial College London.
- Ability to easily build and develop relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to manage and deliver confidential information.
- Outstanding teamwork skills.
- Strong ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and prioritise tasks accordingly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the implementation of change management principles and methodologies in order to drive large-scale change.
- Certifications and/or accreditations in Organisational Change Management are an advantage.
- Relevant work experience in senior/executive leadership.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the key principles of effective adult learning.
- Good awareness of different socio-economic and ethnically diverse student populations and the challenges they are likely to face in education.
- Advanced coaching and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a remote team.
About the Company
We understand universities’ needs for always keeping course content and formats updated and upgraded. Together we refresh, renew and redevelop innovative curricula, modules and courses for Higher Education Institutions.
Curriculum Development Operations Manager (Freelance & Remote Working)
|United Kingdom||23 Apr|
Senior Instructional Design Leader & Advisor (Freelance & Remote Working)
|United Kingdom||23 Apr|
Online Tutor - All subjects
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence