Job description / Role
We are currently assisting our client who is an established healthcare/insurance provider based in the United Kingdom in their search to acquire 2x Tax professionals to join their expanding team at their London headquarters. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing, high profile and driven finance team within the business. This is a challenging opportunity for an employee where you will be required to support the existing team of Finance Managers on all Tax related matters for the business. This organization provides many opportunities for employees to grow and develop their professional career over time.
• Manage and review all direct and indirect tax compliance.
• Provide tax accounting advice and support to the senior management of the business.
• Preparation of key financial information.
• Ensure proper review of month-end indirect tax account reconciliations.
• Performs account reconciliations and provides resolution of sales/use tax accrual research items.
• Develop and streamline procedures for the calculation of the various tax provisions.
• Partner and manage outside accounting firms for the preparation of income tax returns.
• Bachelors /Masters degree in Account, Finance, Tax or related field.
• CPA professional qualification is preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years diverse and solid Tax experience preferably with “Big 4” background.
• Experience with ERP systems- Preferably SAP.
• Must have a high level of analytical ability to identify and resolve non-recurring problems.
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
• Ability to work effectively, as well as independently in a team environment.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
Candidates that apply for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom on a permanent basis. Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.