Job description / Role
- Minimum of 6 years' experience of working within a practice environment
- Proficient in UK and EMEA VAT technical knowledge with solid indirect tax experience
- Extensive work experience within financial environment and confident handling a dedicated client portfolio. Must be fully qualified accountant and/or CTA qualified.
- Other certifications obtained: ACCA, CTA
- Language Fluency: English; other languages within the EMEA region is a plus
- Current Location: United Kingdom, anywhere who is eligible to work in the UK
- Available to work full time and to travel across the EMEA Regions
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.