This training course covers the essential branding and marketing strategies enabling delegates to obtain thehighest return on investment (ROI) from the Strategic Marketing Course participants will learn how to plan implement and obtain the desired results from all Strategic Marketing and PR while promoting their organisation products and services. Delegate will be able to apply the appropriate approach structures methods and techniques of PR within the rapidly changing media environment.
Who should take this course
Directors of Marketing, Marketing Managers, Brand Directors, Brand Managers, Directors of Public Relations, Public Relations Managers, Company Directors, Senior Managers.
Module 1-Brand and Strategic Marketing:
- What is Brand?
- What is Strategic Marketing?
- Objectives and key elements of Strategic Marketing
- The Marketing Mix - 4 Ps evolving into 7 Ps
- Brand positioning market analysis and competitor evaluation
Module 2 - Consumer and market research:
- Advantages and disadvantages of different types of research
- Identify analyse segment and target appropriate markets according to critical factors
- Behavioural economics and consumer behaviour theory in marketing
Module 3 - Brand Management:
- Key characteristics of a brand and why people buy brands
- Create enhance and maintain long-term brand value
Module 4-Promoting your Brand: - Create powerful targeted and appropriate messages - Evaluate and choose the most appropriate media and mix to promote the brand - Defend your brand when it is under attack - top tips and traps to avoid
Module 5 - Social media:
- Understanding the scope power complexity and immediacy of social media
- Monitoring what is said where and by whom
- Responding to feedback
- Pro-actively participating in social and multi-media Dos and don
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.