Job description / Role
• Develop and implement business development strategies to identify, qualify, and secure prospects for new energy efficiency (including Energy Savings Performance Contracts), renewable energy, energy storage, and turnkey construction business opportunities
• Lead, drive, and manage sales activities and resources from lead generation through development, contract negotiations and implementation
• Formulate annual business development plans, quarterly forecasts and monthly reports on all activities necessary to achieve CA centric and regional objectives
• Establish and manage individual goals and conduct performance reviews
• Serve as the primary point of interface for Ameresco’s CA business development efforts with the regional Director of Business Development and other regional leadership
• Serve as key point of contact with customer and lead or guide all customer facing presentations
• Oversee the successful development, organization, strategic positioning, preparation, and issuance of winning proposals and presentations
• Review project submittals for quality assurance, technical accuracy, and customer-oriented solutions
• Exhibit comprehensive knowledge and understanding of project proposal and contract terms
• Coordinate and interface with project development and management teams to assure customer satisfaction
• Cultivate positive and effective business relationships
• Perform other duties as required
• Attractive Salary Package
• 5 years’ successful leadership experience driving business development teams to develop and secure multi-million dollar energy efficiency and renewable energy, or related, projects
• BA/BS Degree
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Demonstrated business development and relationship management skills with ability to identify customer needs and effectively communicate, position, negotiate, and close solutions sales
• Specific knowledge of and experience in CA is preferred
• Proven ability to analyze and quantify deferred maintenance, capital renewal and energy efficiency or sustainability needs in CA public sector vertical markets
• Sound working knowledge of facility operations and installations involving HVAC, lighting, water and distributed generation technologies. Solid understanding of structured finance concepts and vehicles such as: ROI, NPV, financial proformas, PPA’s, TELP’s etc.
• Superior people management skills including demonstrable success with inspiring teams of 3-5 sales professionals to achieve multi-million dollar annual sales plans
• Excellent verbal, written, technical and computer communication and presentation skills required
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and business relationships
• Advanced MS Office proficiency. Knowledge of energy analysis software desirable
• Valid Drivers’ License in good standing, issued by resident state required. U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required
• May be required to pass security clearance investigation Travel required
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.