Job description / Role
• Program manage and oversee content, messaging and value proposition creation and content operations for key campaigns, ensuring sustainable content availability for all stages (Education, Solution, Selection), buying centers and personas based on identified market, organizational and individual customer needs.
• Create comprehensive, enterprise-wide visibility for the strategy, people, processes, technology and measurement that contribute to improved content lifecycle management
• Conduct content audits (if not already in place) for owned and third-party Web sites, customer portals, partner portals and internal data repositories; use a phased approach and a timeline that enables effective management of the scope and scale of the audit
• Support assigned content strategy development with research and information gathering on audience challenges and needs, interactions and asset preferences
• Leverage industry trends, corporate brand and solution value propositions to craft quality content
• Engages with the Demand Center, Program Managers, Communication Business Partners and SMEs to understand their needs for customer engagement, adds in specific requirements from sales channels for selling tools and focuses the content development budget on the set of content that will result in the greatest business result.
• Create and/or manage the creation of primary and derivative assets for some or all of the following: inbound and outbound digital marketing; paid, earned and owned channels; Education-Solution-Selection focused content
• Manage content lifecycle workflow for assigned content types from creation through approvals, editing, publishing/activation, measurement, curation and maintenance
• Make recommendations for optimizing content quality, processes and activation channel choices based on analysis
• Attractive Salary Package
Experience / Qualifications:
• 5+ years of b-to-b content experience, a blend of content strategy, content management, and content analytics experience
• Deep understanding of content, messaging, value proposition production and development. Company sales methodology and go-to-market plans, along with pipeline and Demand Waterfall/funnel basics. Company strategy, brand and value proposition, company culture and attitudes
• Ability to establish and sustain working relationships with key senior stakeholders in Siemens
• Key capabilities: cross-organizational collaboration
• Ability to facilitate complex external and internal networks associated with policy and design
• Excellent communicator, including keen listening skills
• Project Management skills
• Travel – up to 20%
• BS/BA in related discipline requires, advanced degree a plus
Skills / Proficiencies:
• Understands personas and buying cycles, their markets and their products, this team consists of experts in determining what message is best delivered through which media
• Able to work with cross-functional team members in roles that include both upstream content contributors and downstream content activators
• Proficient in crafting content based on brand and product messages and audience profiles
• Able to map content to the buyer or other audience persona journey
• Able to link content to campaign themes and goals
• Able to present plans and results to cross-functional team members, including management
• Proficient in project management and interviewing
• Able to manage content process workflow and inventory maintenance
• Fast learner, able to understand new technologies and implement changes to process Empathetic to buyers, customers, users and sales resources
• Detail oriented, well organized, efficient with time management
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.