Job description / Role
• Processes customer inquiries, quoting prices, delivery information, and terms.
• Handles phone, fax and email inquiries, discusses customers' needs
• Enters orders in a timely manner. Coordinates new customer set ups with Credit Department.
• Responds to complaints, and coordinates response with responsible departments.
• Communicates status of delayed orders, back orders or necessity of substitutions.
• Perform essential functions of a Receptionist (directs callers to appropriate personnel, assists with pick-up and delivery of mail services, etc.)
• Ensure that all activities are carried out in a healthy, safe and environmentally responsible manner.
• Handles other assignments as required
• As per company policy
• Minimum High School Diploma 1-3 years of professional experience working as a Customer Service Specialist. Evidence of mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to handle high pressure situations.
• Strong phone and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced knowledge in MS-Office Expert level English written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.