Job description / Role
Dryden Technical Advisors (Dryden) is hiring part-time GIS/AutoCAD Analysts in the telecommunications (TCOM) and infrastructure business in the developing world. The analyst is expected to use deep substantive expertise to provide advice and assessment to allow our clients to make determinations regarding entry into new markets. Individuals hired for this part-time consulting position will be expected to maintain employment in their field of expertise for the duration of the contract with our company. This job will require a combination of telework from the candidate’s home location, and periodic personal consultations with our staff.
USD 1,500 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Individuals who are hired will also receive a signing bonus and will have the opportunity for performance bonuses. All travel/work-related expenses are also covered.
• While there is no minimum requirement for years of experience, the applicant should have an expertise in using GIS and/or AutoCAD for mapping TCOM or infrastructure networks, including landlines, mobile networks, Internet Service Providers, gas, oil, water, and electricity.
• The applicant must be currently employed in the target TCOM or infrastructure sector in order to stay up to date on the latest trends.
• The applicant must be able to travel to attend an initial job interview.
• The applicant must have moderate English proficiency.
• The applicant must have moderate computer proficiency.
About the Company
Dryden Technical Advisors is a forward-leaning start-up consulting company in Los Angeles, California. We specialize in providing information, analysis, and solutions to clients seeking to gain a competitive advantage in the infrastructure and telecommunications domain - particularly in the developing world, to achieve that goal, we recruit technical subject matter experts among the professional community of the areas in which our clients seek to expand their business.
Our company's in-house technical advisors then review and consolidate the reports from our field consultants, and collaborate with our account managers to deliver a product to our clients that enables them to make an effective and informed decision.