Job description / Role
A Global Telecoms organisation is establishing in the area and looking to bring on someone for a 6-12 month contract to manage the reporting
* Should be very competent with practical application of IFRS and related developments
* Should have handled complex group consolidation accounting, reporting and related reconciliations independently
* Manage the monthly reporting process, liaising with the other teams within the finance department
* Oversee the Opco reporting for compliance with internal policies, IFRS and legal compliance
* Ensure all Business units follow uniform accounting practices
* Should work with opco finance teams for the finalizing the Business Unit and Group Audit with in the set deadlines
Experience & Skills required;
* Should have worked in a Group Financial and Statutory reporting position
* Hands on working experience in Consolidation and Group reporting
* Should have handled Group audits
* Should have worked on ERP systems
* Should have worked for an established Audit firm with in the assurance services
* Previous Telecom experience will be an added advantage
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors. Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest-growing professional recruitment groups on the planet. Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong.
Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.