International Registered Nurse
Job description / Role
International Registered Nurse wanted for relocation to the US
- Average Nurse: Patient Ratio is 6:1
- Maintains basic life support validation
- Successful implementation of nursing knowledge/process
- Demonstrates skill in area of specialty
- ACLS within six (6) months for ICU, OR, PACU, ER, and Progressive Care
* NCLEX exam
* 1 year of work experience is advantageous (New Grad can also apply)
* Should be COVID Vaccinated
* Should be open to floating when there's a requirement.
* Should have at least 2 years or more of current experience for ICU, OR, PACU, ER, and Progressive Care.
About the Company
ICG Medical is a leading global healthcare recruiter with a focus on nurses (all specialities), midwives, and home care/healthcare workers.
Our company vision is to improve patient care. The DNA make-up of our business stems from our core values: Open, Family and Passion.
One of our main differentiators is that we care. We establish trusting relationships with our connections and each other. We have fun at work and together we remain focused, grounded, and engaged in our service offering.
The business is made up of three recognised healthcare recruitment brands who sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. Each deliver tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada, and the USA with more office openings on the horizon.
We are well placed to cater to any staffing requirement whether that be temporary, contract, or permanent recruitment as well as being able to relocate candidates internationally using our global office headquarters as pinpoints across the globe. Where would you like to go next?