Job description / Role
Red Chair is currently hiring for a number of Passenger Nurses (Healthcare Assistants) to join a fantastic crew board a luxury cruise line.
• Assisting Nurse with patient care and activities of daily living,
• Specimen collection for tests and preparation for procedures,
• Participate in vaccination campaigns.
• Assist with equipment checks.
• Assist with medicines and consumables inventory management
• The HCA shall understand the Safety and Quality Management System (SQM) and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
• Ensure confidentiality of medical information.
• Provide emergency care for minor and major emergency situations for passengers and crew responding to emergency calls on the vessel.
• Sterilizes surgical instruments according to company policy.
• Licensed practical nurse/Enrolled nurse certification current registration and licensing with an appropriate governmental or national regulatory body.
• Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) certification current registration and licensing with an appropriate governmental or national regulatory body.
• HCA applicants must hold a BLS Certification
• Applicants must have at least three years post-graduate clinical experience in paramedicine, emergency medicine or other acute care settings including remote medicine, and most recent work experience should be in a clinical setting.
• Proficiency in computers, Microsoft Office or related software, and internet research.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Ability to multi-task and remain organized, and flexible in a fast-paced environment
• A valid passport
This is an opportunity to see the world whilst putting your medical knowledge to great use. If you be interested in this role please apply directly below using your updated CV.
About the Company
We get people!
Red Chair Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency that has been born out of passion for providing personalised solutions for all your resourcing needs.
We have offices in Cork, Dublin, Kerry and London.