Job description / Role
Are you a Registered Nurse? Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career the U.S.? Conexus is one of the fastest growing companies in a booming industry that has been awarded Best Places to work by the Houston Business Journal! Conexus specializes in recruiting, training, and placing international Registered Nurses looking for U.S. immigration sponsorship. At Conexus, we are one team, passionately improving the wellbeing of communities, one healthcare professional at a time.
Conexus offers you a multitude of assignment options across the U.S. and focuses on offering you an individualized employment experience, centered on helping you achieve your personal and professional goals. We support and guide you along the licensure, immigration and transition process to ensure you become a successful professional in the U.S. In addition, we offer you comprehensive list of benefits including:
- Full Immigration Sponsorship (Green Card sponsorship)
- Competitive pay package
- Full NCLEX Sponsorship
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Award winning clinical education program
- Free CEU for professional development
- Relocation reimbursement
- 30 days free accommodation on arrival
- Licensure reimbursement
- Free transportation to the U.S.
We're coming to the UAE! Join us for our live events to find out more about our opportunities. Dubai - 2nd May. Abu Dhabi - 3rd May.
- International Registered Nurse with a minimum of 3 months of current experience in an acute care setting.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Sciences in Nursing (BSN) or higher.
- Willing to obtain NCLEX license.
- Highly motivated to pursue a rewarding nursing career in the U.S.
- English proficiency: Fluent
About the Company
We are Conexus Medstaff and we are dedicated to helping international Registered Nurses and international healthcare professionals achieve their dream of working in the USA, where there is estimated to be 21 million jobs in the healthcare field by 2020.
We are much more than just a recruiter, covering all aspects of the immigration and licensing process as well as educational, training and local support on assignment. Our mission is to place the world's best Registered Nurses, Allied Health professionals and International USA Graduates in to the finest hospitals across the USA. With access to over 90 of America's finest hospitals across 20+ states, and a high referral rate, you can be sure that we will not only find the right work place for you but also the perfect place for you to call home as you embark on your American adventure.
With our extensive benefits put together with international healthcare professionals in mind and the Conexus Medstaff model of matching our healthcare professionals with their new workplace in the USA, let us help you achieve your American Dream.