Job description / Role
Hiring Registered Nurses for United States
Greenstaff Medical is a global healthcare staffing agency with strong recruitment capabilities worldwide. Our network of branches is in the US, Canada, UK, South Africa, India, Scotland, Australia, China, Philippines, and Japan. Greenstaff Medical US is a leading provider of healthcare staffing services in the United States since 2017. Our mission is to employ the best healthcare professionals to work in premier facilities across the United States. We find ways to help our candidates get the best job that is right for them and work for them.
Greenstaff Medical is hiring for registered Nurse to work in the United States. On a temp to perm Model.
We have a number of specialist nurses readily available nationwide including ICU, Medical Surgical, Labor and Delivery Nurses, ER Nurses and Psychiatric Nurses to name a few. We are also skilled in bringing International Registered Nurses to the US and can cater to most of our client’s requirements, no matter how big or small.
Our team's extensive experience within nurse staffing across the United States, combined with our industry knowledge means we understand the dynamic nature of our clients.
We are accredited by The Joint Commission, NCAGE, SAM Certified and Small Business Accredited.
* NCLEX exam
* 1 year of work experience is advantageous (New Grad can also apply without NCLEX)
* Very competitive pay rates
Benefits/ What we are offering
* Sponsored work visa
* Paid time off
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Referral bonus program-you can refer any Registered Nurse who wants to work in US and get a referral bonus.
* Reimbursement- NCLEX/IELTS & other documentation fees
* One way air ticket
* Premium processing
* Relocation assistance
* Family/dependent application assistance-we help to bring your dependents along with you.
* Concierge service on arrival in the US
We are looking forward to help any Registered Nurse to accomplish their goals and get a chance to live hassle free life in United States.
* Registered Nurse who have passed their NCLEX from verified NCSBN.
* A year experience or Fresh Graduate can Apply.
* Students or experienced nurses who are looking to work in various specialties.
* Available positions in various States of US.
About the Company
ICG Medical is a leading global healthcare recruiter with a focus on nurses (all specialities), midwives, and home care/healthcare workers.
Our company vision is to improve patient care. The DNA make-up of our business stems from our core values: Open, Family and Passion.
One of our main differentiators is that we care. We establish trusting relationships with our connections and each other. We have fun at work and together we remain focused, grounded, and engaged in our service offering.
The business is made up of three recognised healthcare recruitment brands who sit underneath the ICG Medical arm. Each deliver tailored solutions for our candidates and clients from our offices in the UK, Ireland, India, South Africa, China, Philippines, Australia, Canada, and the USA with more office openings on the horizon.
We are well placed to cater to any staffing requirement whether that be temporary, contract, or permanent recruitment as well as being able to relocate candidates internationally using our global office headquarters as pinpoints across the globe. Where would you like to go next?