Job description / Role
• Establish market-sensitive research agenda that relates to critical operational topics and functions
• Personally conduct vendor briefings, web surveys, and end-user interviews to collect primary market intelligence and build market credibility.
• Consistently deliver speculative and made-to-order content in multiple form factors – short- and long-form papers, blogs, videos, speeches, webinars, eBooks – at an accelerated pace that both creates and satisfies market demand.
• Actively collaborate with Aberdeen teams that support Research – Content, Sales, Editorial, Marketing, and Operations – to source, nurture, and establish vendor client relationships.
• Maintain a high level of expertise and currency in line of business functions, following technology changes and industry trends, including an active social media presence.
• Assist in building long-term relationships with technology vendors and end-user organizations alike.
• Consistently meet revenue and production goals in collaboration with sales, editorial, and marketing colleagues.
• Attractive Salary Package
Qualifications Experience, Skills and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with 5+ years directly relevant work experience in operational roles.
• Proven background in product marketing or management, and / or B2B field marketing, preferably in a software or services environment, ideally one that targets the operations space.
• Exceptional writing skills with proven experience in publishing to timelines.
• Capable of translating technology into business benefits and plans in simple terms.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with professionals at all levels.
• Strong familiarity with business operations, business planning and B2B IT applications.
Professional Capabilities (areas of skills or knowledge required for success):
• Strong knowledge of line of business market dynamics and industry trends
• Deep understanding of the enterprise technology space and key vendors
• Proven track record building relationships with manufacturing, supply chain, and retail professionals
• Practical experience as a line of business professional a plus
• Understanding of quantitative and qualitative research concepts and tools, particularly survey-based research
• Appreciation of how software marketing executives in vendor companies use research findings in content marketing campaigns, to drive market education and awareness, create demand, arm the sales force, and expand the current client base
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.