Job description / Role
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Follow all state and federal safety regulations (OSHA, local turfing vendor, etc.) while working in an efficient and productive manner.
Required to work at heights installing telecom equipment/materials on towers, monopoles, etc. including mounts, radios, and antennas.
Interprets various documents (e.g. blueprints, diagrams, manufacturer specifications, etc.) to ensure proper installation of antenna systems using technical expertise, and knowledge of blueprints and diagrams.
A willingness to travel when required.
• Full Benefit Package, 401K program, and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing industry with a financially stable company.
• Employment is dependent on the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
• Office and outside in all weather conditions.
• Capstan operations
• Steal work (hanging boom, antenna etc.)
• Shoot azimuths
• Knowledge of all testing equipment -load hopping and (basic functions of the equipment)
• Higher understanding of multiple pulley operations
• Fully understand quality and safety procedures
• Ability to clearly capture photo images
• Advanced understanding of Rigging
• Connector install
• System testing (load hopping) PIM, ANRITSU, Fiber etc.
• Coax, Fiber routing/handling
• Top side and bottom side grounding
• Cad welding
• Quick learner
• Able to take direction
• Physically able to climb 1000 vertical feet per day
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS - Successful Completion of Required Training
• First Aid/BBP CPR
• SACW IIPP
• PPE use and requirements
• Lock out Tag out
• RF Awareness
• SACW on board/protocols
• GHS (formally MSDS)
• Special equipment (aerial lift, forklift, Back hoe, capstan etc.)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Physically able to climb 1000 vertical feet per day.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Accurately complete detailed forms and reports.
• Frequent Travel required with overnight trips.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.