Job description / Role
Our Client is a leading downstream aluminium facility with specialization in the production of high-quality flat rolled aluminium products in various sizes and alloys, including sheets and coils, having Global presence with its sales subsidiary in the US.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Responsible for developing and implementing the sales and marketing strategy for the Client's USA entity with annual revenue exceeding $250 MLN USD. Utilizing company strengths, coordinate and prioritize opportunities necessary to maximize value and profitability, while strengthening customer loyalty and satisfaction.
• Ensure internal and external communications are clearly coordinated to achieve desired results.
• Design best practice sales strategies based on market research, regulatory, and competitor analysis.
• Determine negotiation frequency for volume, margin, and length of term for all customer agreements using knowledge of various supply channel partners linked with OEM end-users.
• Quantify business case for strategic agreements, taking various financial inputs into consideration.
• Keen awareness of entire supply channel costs and risks and how best to mitigate both on the front end of customer agreement negotiation.
• Spending approximately 110 days per year traveling through-out the US meeting with existing and potential customers, quantifying opportunities for high value and low risk for the company.
• Attend relevant industry conferences and continuing education; Harbor, MSCI, Aluminum Association, US Trade Policy, where the company may benefit.
• Contribute to positive culture with enthusiasm and assist with mentoring Sales Executives.
• Proactively engage to resolve potential conflicts with customers, leading both parties to a solution.
• Actively participate in the 5 year strategic planning process.
• Responsible for sales forecasts and contributing to the annual budgeting process.
• Communication with senior and “C” level management of all customers and opportunities.
• Collaborate with VP of Finance and President on specific weaknesses or areas for improvement.
• Timely and accurate expense reporting within approved budget.
• Participation with the company's President to assist with various projects as required.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Distribution, or Marketing.
• Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and negotiation techniques.
• Confidence in conflict resolution while preserving customer relationships.
• Strategic thinking, technical capacity, and problem-solving capability.
• 20+ years of progressive experience with Sales, Marketing, Aluminum Manufacturing Processes.
• Personal commitment to continued job-related exec
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Chief Operating Officer for an E-Commerce Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
COO - Chief Operating Officer
Global Bankers Search and Selection