Job description / Role
• Maximize the profitability of the property.
• Prepare and execute operating budgets.
• Lead, motivate, and develop a high performing staff. Provide coaching, guidance, ongoing feedback and motivation to staff, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Utilize online accounting system, including but not limited to creating and approving purchase orders, invoices. Review budget control reports to ensure property is within budgeted expectations.
• Ensure budgeted occupancy levels at budgeted rental rates and in conjunction with other goals of the property.
• Ensure the effective execution of marketing programs, lease renewal strategies, and resident retention plans.
• As a Fairfield ambassador, this position must effectively manage residents’ concerns in a professional and timely manner.
• Prepare and conduct property inspections and corporate or investor tours.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Three or more years of industry experience
• Your proven knowledge and experience managing a multifamily operation, which includes: financial reporting, sales, marketing, maintenance and resident relations
• Strong understanding of financial statements such as budget, financial reports, P&L Statements, General Ledger etc. Experience in writing and maintaining budgets
• Strong understanding of federal, state and local fair housing laws and provisions
• Experience using Yardi or other related property management accounting software
• Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Strong math and accounting skills
• Self-motivation, creativity, and the ability to be an inspiring leader
• Professional communication
• Superior management and professional leadership skills; capable managing a team
• Attention to detail, organization, strong time-management and problem solving skills
• Ability to set, manage and meet goals and deadlines on a consistent basis
• Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary responsibility
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, and holidays
• High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Real estate and/or other license as required by law.
• Industry certification preferred.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.