Job description / Role
My client is a leading construction company who are the M and E contractor working on a new Metro construction project in Vietnam. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Testing and Commissioning Manager to focus on telecommunications, F Scada, Automatic fare collection, signage and graphics for the following duties.
• Reporting to the Testing and commissioning manager;
• Preparation and review of t and c plans and standard operating procedures;
• Review t and c test procedures for all sub systems;
• Review t and c plans for all sub systems;
• Review of t and c test reports
• Review the quality assurance documentation that effect t and c on site;
• System integration testing
• Candidates should have a degree in an engineering based subject and should have a proven track record of working as a testing and commissioning specialist on a major rail or metro project.
• Candidates should have experience of telecoms, f scada, afc systems, signage and graphics and all major rail based electrical and mechanical systems.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration