Job description / Role
We are seeking goal-orientated individuals with an interest in Sales / Business Development / Recruitment to join our Company Experience Division as a Company Placement Manager based remotely OR in our HCMC, Vietnam office
You could be either:
- Looking for a permanent full-time position
- Looking for a temporary full-time position starts in July/early August for 3 to 4 months
What are the ideal traits of a Company Placement Manager?
- 1-3 years experience in sales / business development / recruitment OR be a recent graduate with an ambitious and driven approach
- Persistence , confidence, and energy
- You won't take no for an answer!
We are a start-up that is scaling fast so we’re hiring resilient, multi-faceted problem solvers.
What will the Company Placement Manager be trying to solve?
- You will be assigned participants (students or graduates) each month by the Head of Company Experience, and responsible for matching & presenting their professional potentiality with host companies.
Will I have to source the companies?
- Whilst some sourcing will be necessary (e.g. through attending in-person or virtual networking events), we have a dedicated team responsible for sourcing potential companies
Once a potential company is sourced, as the Placement Manager you will be responsible for vetting the company ensuring they meet our strict requirements to become a host for our participants
What type of companies will I work with? And are there other Company Placement Managers?
- Yep, we have other Company Placement Manager on the team.
- As Company Placement Manager you will be assigned to companies within certain sectors , regardless of geography. This will enable you to gain a unique insight into various sector trends around the world, for example you may develop an understanding of the FinTech boom in Singapore, HealthTech growth in Australia, or Supply Chain re-emergence in China.
Are the companies based in Vietnam?
- We work with companies in 70+ countries, so in the morning you might be speaking with an Australian company, around lunchtime you might be speaking with a Chinese company, and then towards the end of your day you might be speaking with a British company
Where do the participants (students or graduates) come from?
- Around the world. We have participants from North America, Europe, Australasia and other locations
What does success look like in this position?
- 100% placements made by deadline
- Positive feedback scores from the participants
- Positive feedback scores from the companies
What progression is available?
- Our company culture prides itself in internal promotions and meritocracy. The majority of our division leaders have risen through the company - including the Head of Company Experience
- If you are joining us for 3-4 months, depending on performance there is potential for your role to become permanent
Skills You Will Need
- Persistence. Energy and persistence conquers all things.
- Goal/Target-Orientated. You have to be comfortable working with clear and accountable targets
- Creative in achieving your goals. If you can't get in touch with a company, have you considered a phone call , a LinkedIn message, or even a video recording?
- Eager to work in a fast-paced high-growth startup
- Passionate about the employability of students / graduates
- Become a brand ambassador with knowledge and understanding of our mission and product
- Understand that at Virtual Internships, we “always find a way”
About the Company
We are Virtual Internships, an Education Technology company on a mission. Our impact focuses on four key areas:
- Create opportunities for supporting career growth and enhancing employability
- Prepare employees for the “future of work”
- Reduce cultural barriers, widen participation and provide opportunities for underserved communities
- Create talent pipelines and access to jobs worldwide
We work with Universities, Education Institutions & Foundations, K-12 Schools, and Corporates to provide their students, graduates, or employees with an employability program that incorporates upskilling courses, mentor coaching, and a guaranteed remote work placement.