Job description / Role
• Responsible for the design and build execution for medium size WATER projects in the region, and as such, manages a team of project managers and execution team members.
• Responsible for managing, implementing, checking and completing specific projects.
• Organizes and steers relationships with external stakeholders (client, consulting engineer, partners, and subcontractors).
• Contributes to and is responsible for achieving the objectives of his/her region.
• Responsible for the costs (margin objective), quality, lead times and technical performance concerning the projects he is in charge.
• Responsible for applying the different processes of HR, and manages his/her team (adapts resources to workload, monitors employee development, etc.).
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Leadership and Negotiating skills
• Good communication skills
• Cost Control and Cost Management and Planning skills
• Quality, Risk and Opportunities Management
• Knows English and Vietnamese but French-speaking will be considered.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.