Job description / Role
My client is a leading contractor who are currently working on the construction of a new metro in Ho Chi Ming city, Vietnam. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced planner/scheduler for the folliwng tasks;
- Manage the intergrated P6 programmes
- Integration of subcontractors and other parties schedules into the overal project schedule;
- Resource and cost loading
- Facilitate and lead planning workshops and meetings to develop the information such as resource availability and work methodologies into the project schedule;
- Facilitate and lead planning workshops and meeting with the project delivery team and external stakeholders to integrate all time, cost and quality information.
- Update the project schedule
- Produce performance reports
- monitor performance
- Develop action and recovery plans.
- Candidates should have an engineering or construction degree and should have a proven background as a planner/scheduler working on major construction projects, preferably in the rail and metro sectors.
- Candidates should have advanced skills in Primavera P6 including export and import excel spreadsheets, resource loading and management, cost loading and management and S curves.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration