Job description / Role
• Responsible for managing, coordinating, implementing, executing, checking, and completing specific projects in line with company's strategy, commitments, and objectives.
• Will report operationally and functionally to the Executive Director of the profit center or to the Executive Director of the DB Business.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Should possess leadership attitude
• Knows about Cost Control and Contract Management
• Planning and Negotiating Skills - Knowledge in Electricity design and Electromechanics
• Good Communication Skills - English and Vietnamese is preferred.
• Should have at least 5 years experience in the same field.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.