Job description / Role
My client is a leading contractor currently working on the construction of a new metro project in Vietnam. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced quality assurance manager. The role will include:
- Interaction with the employer, consultant and any third parties
- Definition and planning with regards to ISO 9001 as well as other applicable international and local standard with regards to quality management
- Definition and planning with regards to IEC62278, IEC2279, IEC62425 for safety management
- Definition and planning with regards to IEC62278, IEC2279, IEC62425 with regard to v and V and testing at integrated system level
- Preparation and maintenance of all quality and system assurance related documents
- Candidates should have a degree in and engineering, construction or quality related field and must have a proven track record in quality assurance and quality assurance management working on major construction projects.
- Candidates must have experience of working on rail and metro projects.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration