Job description / Role
My client is a leading international construction company who are currently working on the construction a new metro systems including a massive maintenance dept in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced rail depot and workshop and maintenance engineer for the following tasks;
• Manage and support the Coordination work between Depot Manager and other Depot Engineers during the different project stages up to, but not limited to, completion.
• Manage and support the Coordination between the Technical Manager, Subsystem Managers, Engineers, and other departments within the Project Office.
• Write and submit project documents necessary to gain acceptance for Depot Equipment, Design, Construction, Installation Test, Maintenance and Training.
• Responsibilities include DWE coordination between the Employers representative (NJPT) and the end-user (MAUR) Management Authority for Urban Railway to gain acceptance of project documents and for stages of installation, test and commissioning and up to handover.
• Work with the Subsystem Managers and Engineers to create and obtain timely approval of Critical Project Documents (Such as but not limited to O&M manuals, training plans, C&I documents etc.) required by the contract specifications or client.
• Creating plans and prioritizing works to deliver the project documents accurately and on time.
• Monitor Depot design interface and record progress against project plan, creating improvement plans where deviation from project plan occurs.
• Track and report on project activities (incl. Depot design, C and I submissions), tasks and provide progress reports as required to ensure DWE works are in line with the project plan.
Candidates should have an engineer degree and must have the following skills;
• Shall have a technical background involved with Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance / Repair service and Processing Equipment. Applicant having working knowledge about Railway or Transport Depot & Workshop equipment and installation is preferable.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
• Experience in creating and submitting Technical documents to gain client approval such as Technical design documents, test document, method statements for installation, O&M manual and training.
• Computer skills are required with proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and preferably AutoCAD.
• Ability to plan and manage to a meet a project schedule.
• Effective at motivating people and maintaining effective relationships with clients, owners and consultant.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
• Proven organizational skills to meet multiple deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a high pressure and demanding work environment.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Demonstrate ability to perform maturely and professionally ensuring complete confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration