Job description / Role
My client is a leading engineering and construction company currently working on the construction of a new metro system in Vietnam. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced systems assurance engineer for the following;
• Undertaking Software Assurance activities following IEC62279 / EN50128 standard.
• Undertaking Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety (RAMS) activities following IEC62278 / EN50126 standard.
• Supporting Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) on-site tests following IEC62236 standard series.
• Assisting the SA Manager for project SA management and implementation, including but not limited to Hazard Log management, Project Safety Cases preparation, SA audits, SA Requirement V&V, DRACAS, RAM Demonstration, and other project level SA assignments upon request.
• Reviewing and monitoring subsystem SA activities and documentations.
• Coordinating with different stakeholders such as the consultants, system suppliers, the system operator(s), and ISA, where applicable.
• Other related SA duties, as assigned by the SA Manager.
Candidates should have a degree in engineering and should have a proven track record in systems assurance working on metro and rail projects. Candidates should also have the following skills;
• Software assessment and assurance techniques for safety-critical functions.
• RAM analysis, such as FMECA, RBD and/or FTA, and RAM demonstration planning and execution.
• SIL allocation and demonstration with quantitative approaches.
• Risk assessment and management for railway E&M systems, both hardware and software.
• EMC tests and compliance for either railway or heavy industry applications.
• Familiarization of SA-related international standards, e.g. IEC62278, IEC62279, IEC62425, IEC62236 and IEC61000 series will be added advantages
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration