Job description / Role
My client is a leading contractor who are currently working on the construction of a new metro system in Vietnam as well as the maintenance contract when it is operational. Tey are currently looking to recruit and experienced telecommunications manager for the following;
- Manage the project schedule ie document submission schedule, manufacturing/procurement and FAT schedule, installation schedule and T and C schedule.
- Managing suppliers and subcontractors
- Managing internal and external interface
- Preparation of documents related to telecoms systems
- Managing all aspects of work related to the telecoms system
- Dealing with all aspects relating to the project wide system integration related to telecoms such as internet security, protocols, IP address, radio communication systems during construction, installations, testing and commissioning
- Candidates should have a degree in telecommunication, electrical or electronics and should have a proven background of working in telecommunication projects related to major rail and metro construction projects
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ELV and Security Systems Engineer
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
QA/QC Inspector (Electrical & Instrumentation)
Manager Intelligent Transport Systems