Testing and Commissioning Engineer - Rail Telecoms
Job description / Role
My client is a leading rail specialist company who work on major projects all over the world and an excellent reputation. They are currently working on a new metro systems in Vietnam and are looking to recruit an experienced testing and commissioning engineer with a specialism in telecomunications such as a DTS, Radio static and onboard train, CCTV static and onboard train, Telephony, Passenger Announcement.
The role will include:
• Act as the Project Senior Test and Commissioning Engineer, and to cover all the Project Test and Commissioning Managers Requirements when required
• Preparation or reviewer of Project Suite of Test and Commissioning Plans and Standard Operating Procedures ensuring that the Plans adhere to contract, IEC/JIS/Vietnamese or EN standards as required
• Review Test and Commissioning Plans for all Sub Systems as shown above compliance to the relevant requirements as required
• Review Test and Commissioning Test Procedures for all Sub Systems as shown above ensuring compliance to the relevant requirements as required
• Review Test and Commissioning Test Reports for all Sub Systems as shown above ensuring compliance to the relevant requirements as required.
• Review of the Quality Assurance Documentation that effect On Site Testing and Commissioning Activities
• Candidates should have a degree in electrical engineering or telecomms and should have a proven track record of working in the rail industry with a deep understanding of electrical and mechanical systems.
• Candidates should have extensive experience of railway telecoms such as DTS, Radio static and onboard train, CCTV static and onboard train, Telephony, Passenger Announcement.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Electrical Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||14 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||6 Apr|