Job description / Role
My client is a leading contractor who are currently working on the construction of a new metro system in Ho Chi Ming City, Vietnam, which includes the delivery of the trackwork system. The are currently looking for an experienced trackwork design engineer with a background in none ballested trackwork. the role will include;
- Design track for viaduct and tunnel sections for concrete slab track;
- Interface and cordination with other disciplines;
- Review trackwork related submittals, including shop drawings, product submittals, test reports, method statements, inspection test plans etc
- Provide comments to contractors submission in relation to client standards and good industry practice;
- Provide comments on the contractors commissioning plans;
- Candidates should preferable have a degree and should have a proven experience in the design and construction of trackwork systems on rail and metro construction projects.
- Candidates must have experience on non ballast track design including viaducts and tunnel sections.
- Candidates should preferably have a qualification/certification in non ballast track design.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration