JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for motivated and experienced real estate agents, who are looking to join a global company with an unrivalled reputation for excellence. You will be passionate, hard-working and can adapt to any given situation to ensure success and financial reward. This role will be based at our Dubai head office.
What this Job Involves:
• Achieve individual monthly targets
• Promote Dubai and other UAE properties through private meetings events and networking
• Presenting to potential clients and conducting viewings
• Deal with lead enquiries based on Chestertons guidelines in a professional manner
• Management of new and existing leads updating activities in the CRM
• Support Chestertons social media posts, marketing events and promotional initiatives
• Sign up potential key connectors and referral partners to create revenue pipeline
• Support advertising and PR strategies
• Maintain and build Chestertons profile in the market
• Abide by RERA standards and business codes of ethics
What we offer:
• The reputation of a leading, global brand
• Full training and ongoing support from our experienced managers
• Competitive commission structure
• Company paid sim phone package
• Company laptop
• Marketing support, lead generation channels
• No hidden deductions
• Company funded back office and strong administration support
• Company funded photography/videography to support listings
• Company funded residence visa, RERA license/certification and medical insurance
• Friendly office environment
Please note that this is a commission role.
• At least two years sales experience in real estate or any similar sales industry
• A good command of written and spoken English
• Must have own car and UAE driving license
• Driven individual who is motivated to attain financial success
• Competent in using Microsoft Office
• Good understanding in the use of CRM software
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Chestertons is a global real estate services firm with more than 120 offices in 20 countries, operating across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa.
We provide expert advice on the purchase, sale and leasing of all types of commercial and residential real estate, including management of property portfolios, valuations and appraisals, as well as capital market advice to help clients to develop viable strategic opportunities from their real estate portfolios.
Are you interested in becoming a new member of the Chestertons Global Network? Join our Global Network and use our brand and expertise to grow your business globally.