JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Salesforce Support Engineer, you’ll work with our team of talented consultants to support Salesforce solutions for our client s across Salesforce platform.
As a member of our team, you’ll help our users to solve their challenges via expertly designed Salesforce solutions that leverage both out-of-the-box functionality, including workflows and configuration, as well as custom-developed solutions utilizing Apex and the Lightning framework. Being both business-focused and tech-savvy, you’re able to understand the business requirements quickly and advise our clients on the appropriate Salesforce feature set. Keeping current on technology trends is important, so monitoring Salesforce releases and upcoming features is key.
AED 12,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
Education and Years of Experience:
• Bachelor’s in Information Systems , Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 4 year(s) of experience developing within the Salesforce Core Cloud ecosystem
Required And Desired Skills/Certifications
• Triage issues and tickets to determine if escalation to Engineering team is necessary for resolution
• Motivated mindset:
• Effectively meet or exceed SLAs, perform patches and roster reviews
• When ticket volume is low, evaluate automation opportunities to enhance existing efficiencies
• Provide support while having some background in development; no development required for current engagement, but review and evaluation of code is necessary
• Documentation maintenance
• Provide on-call support for customer as needed
• Utilize existing customer tools that include integrations among cloud-based and/or customized solutions necessary to resolve tickets
• Any 2 of the below certifications:
• Certified Salesforce Administrator
• Certified Salesforce App Builder
• Salesforce Platform Developer 1
• Knowledge of QA best practices and how they apply to the Salesforce platform
• Knowledge to manual and automated testing on the Salesforce platform
• Experience drafting testing plans for salesforce deployments
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.