JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Working days: 6 days of the week, 1 day off
The Contact Center Quality Assurance is required to perform below tasks:
• Contact Center Quality Assurance is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of the call center associates.
• The QA will monitor inbound and outbound calls, chat and email responses.
• Track customer service and conformity as per company policies and procedures
• The individual will assist in developing, creating, and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall company’s customer service experience
AED 7,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
• Participates in the design of call monitoring formats and quality standards
• Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team
• Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance of team
• Performs monitoring of customer care email responses
• Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff
• Provides feedback to the call center manager
• Prepares and analyses internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.