In recent years there has been a growing recognition that, in the long run, effective management of cash flow is more important than profit. Long-term cash flow is the real value of a business. It has also been recognised that there is significant potential for improved financial performance from the more effective management of working capital - both directly from immediate cash gains and reduced net interest costs, and indirectly through its impact on increased profitability and return on capital employed. A key challenge in achieving these performance improvements results from the fact that actual levels of working capital and delivery of cash flow are effectively determined by the day-to-day actions of a great many managers and staff, which in large corporations often run into tens of thousands.
Who should take this course
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Acquire an understanding of the fundamentals of effective management of cash flow, including the optimisation of the level of working capital.
- Develop practical experience of how to manage cash flow and optimise working capital to facilitate such delivery in real life business situations.
- Increase personal financial skill levels
- Develop confidence through understanding the major drivers of successful financial performance.
- Learn a number of technical skills, all of which lead to the ability to calculate the required figures and implement them into value adding business decisions.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.