The Business Etiquette training course will improve your staff's understanding of professionalism with the desired expectations of your organisation. As participants, your staff will conduct themselves more professionally, communicate more effectively, and acquire the tools to create that all important first impression.
Who should take this course
Open to all
In this course participants will:
- Understand what etiquette is and why it's important
- Learn how to introduce yourself professionally
- Understand the "3 C's" and how to use them to create a good first impression
- Learn tools to assist and minimise nervousness
- Use techniques to master name memorisation
- Know the "4 levels of conversation"
- Learn to conduct yourself professionally
- Understand appropriate etiquette for open plan and cubicle environments
- Know what not to do in a meeting
- Acquire the fundamentals of email etiquette
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.