Professional Training Course
Understanding and managing contract risk is critically important for companies and senior employees. The business and competitive advantages of managing contracts effectively produces bottom line benefits. A failure to fully understand all risk related items in a contract can result in lost opportunities and costly disputes. This programme is a practical guide to contract law for business.
By focusing on pricing and key commercial terms alone companies frequently fail to maximise the value of contracts. This course will provide attendees with an understanding of the law and practice related to the risks inherent in the formation and management of contracts. Through analysis of key contract provisions and real life examples the programme demonstrates how to manage contract risk effectively and to ensure contract negotiations and performance occurs quickly and efficiently.
Who should take this course
- Marketing and sales staff
- Management Professionals
- Other employees in corporate or governmental organisations who have a responsibility for drafting, negotiating, or approving contracts.
- Professionals such as legal and financial staff.
- To provide you with an understanding of the law and practice of the risks inherent in the formation and management of contracts.
- Thorough analysis of key contract provisions, provide instruction on how to manage contract risk effectively
- To identify essential contract clauses and understand the specific terms and conditions.
- Provide you with the ability to negotiate an effective contract to protect your corporation's interests.
- Identify where things can go wrong, and learn how to avoid problems, or mitigate their effects through well drafted contracts and good management.
- Understand how to avoid disputes but be prepared to deal with them if they arise.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.