Professional Training Course
Contract administration or contract management involves the drafting, reviewing, revising, and analyzing contracts, as well as implementing systems and using software designed to ensure accurate tracking and recordkeeping regarding the fulfillment of contractual obligations. Those who work in this area must be well-versed in contract law and in office practices and procedures applicable to contract law practice.
In addition to a thorough knowledge of contract law, the areas of substantive law identified by those working in this field as most often encountered include: administrative law, business organizations, entertainment/media law, insurance, labor relations, and real property.
Who should take this course
This course is intended for all those involved in any aspect of implementing, managing or administering contracts; also those involved in any step of contract preparation and award in order for them to realize the importance of a well prepared contract.
- Apply and gain an in-depth knowledge on contract administration understanding and implementing contracting obligations.
- Identify the major activities and steps of contract administration.
- Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrator.
- Recognize the main contractual provisions and analyze their effects on the implementation.
- Establish an evaluation system for the contractors to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Explain the different types of claims, damages and liabilities.
- Demonstrate the importance of partnership and negotiation in contract administration.
- Prepare for negotiating the scope of work and the terms and conditions of the contract.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.