This course looks at the implications of corruption upon government, public and private sector organisations and the individuals within those organisations. There is a strong emphasis on how to combat corruption with the use of practical workshops to re-enforce identified learning outcomes, as well as covering topics such as risk assessment, prevention and investigatory issues, evidence management and the use of financial investigation.
Who should take this course
Decision makers, managers and all members of public and private sector organisations who require an understanding of corruption and its ramifications in the workplace. It is also essential for members of law enforcement agencies and those directly involved within the procurement as well as project management.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand how to consider collusion, its indicators and the impact on business
- Detect how fraud or irregularity is occurring
- Analyse sources of information and know how to protect and access them with a view to continuity of evidence
- Consider appropriate actions on suspicion of fraud, corruption and collusion
- Enhance the chances of a successful resolution
- Know how to use options for dealing with fraud and corruption
- Respond to events and the options open for criminal, civil restitution
- Identify the requirements of evidence management
- Explore conditions where fraud and irregularity are most likely to occur
- Identify reporting channels
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.