Professional Training Course
Building skills in developing and delivering online learning are integral to addressing the task of training online. As companies increasingly recognize the value of online learning, training functions must keep pace with advances in instructional methodologies and new technology. It is critical that training professionals remain up-to-date with changes to how training is produced and delivered.
This program includes topics on the methodology, skills, and techniques necessary for aligning e-learning strategies with business strategies. This program provides the foundation for today's instructional development that focuses on aligning skills and knowledge needed to achieve organizational strategic goals and objectives. Content also provides the knowledge and skills for planning and designing e-learning instruction in training areas to match today's varied company business needs based on identifiable learning objectives, rapid authoring tools, content requirements, and outcomes.
Who should take this course
This program is designed for:
- Instructional designers
- Individuals seeking a career change or position within the e-learning instructional design field
- Training managers or coordinators
- Human resources professionals
- Professionals who have taken on a training role within their department
- Explain the differences between traditional and online learning instruction
- Construct and deploy an online lesson and incorporate e-learning technologies
- Analyze the management and cost issues associated with deploying online instruction
- Compare and contrast popular rapid authoring tools
- Explore current learning theories incorporating principles of the traditional ADDIE and more contemporary rapid prototype models
- Exhibit knowledge, skills, and creativity related to e-learning instructional design in the practicum course
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.