Professional Training Course
ERP provides an integrated view of core business processes, often in real-time, using common databases maintained by a database management system. ERP systems track business resources-cash, raw materials, production capacity-and the status of business commitments: orders, purchase orders, and payroll. The applications that make up the system share data across various departments (manufacturing, purchasing, sales, accounting, etc.) that provide the data. ERP facilitates information flow between all business functions, and manages connections to outside stakeholders.
Who should take this course
Business decision makers and influencers, operations and change management leads, department heads and associates, project and implementation managers, and key players who are involved in the introduction of Enterprise Resource Planning as the next critical move to optimize operations and automate business processes.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the intricacies related to introducing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) into an organization.
- Reduce the complexity around ERP and consider key elements when it comes to the decision making process.
- Appreciate the true impact of ERP on the organization internally and externally.
- Gain an in-depth view of short and long-term investment and budgeting challenges behind such key business initiatives.
- Develop a clearer view of ERP project issues and risks, key criteria to ensure successful implementations, pitfalls, mistakes and costs to avoid, and savings to secure.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.