The purpose of this course is to provide delegates with the opportunity of gaining the skills and knowledge to develop and implement and/or improve an Environmental Management System (EMS).
Who should take this course
- All line professionals, supervisors and those who are involved with environmental matters
- Production, maintenance and process engineers and all environmental personnel
- All personnel involved in purchasing and managing hazardous substances
By the end of this seminar delegates will be able to:
- Understand the different types of environmental aspects and their environmental impacts
- Understand the requirements of the environmental management standard ISO 14001:2004
- Develop and implement an Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Prepare a plan for obtaining EMS ISO 14001:2004 certification from a certifying authority
- Identify waste streams and, opportunities of recycling waste
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.