The course will encourage delegates' participation, and the atmosphere in the classroom will be tailored to asking questions and the delegates will all be made to feel welcome in a stress free atmosphere. Both a power point slide presentation and videos will be used. Class exercises will also be used to reinforce the information discussed.
Who should take this course
Health & Safety and Environmental Professionals Staff responsible for managing hazardous wastes Staff responsible for contamination issues Laboratory Technicians Staff wishing to reduce risk and liability arising from polluting events Technical assistants and anyone who has a role to play in environmental matters of the Organization Emergency Personnel
- Learn about the various types of contamination and which ones are more applicable to your company
- Encourage and facilitate dialogue with like minded individuals on specific contamination issues of concern in their organizations and the opportunity to develop regional networks within the GCC area to address common concerns
- Learn about the relevant environmental treaties dealing with contamination and pollution
- Learn how to prioritize contamination problems in dealing with contamination and waste management issues in a logical sequence.
- Show and emphasize the close relationship between human health and the environment that's been directly affected by contamination
- Discussion of the current methodologies for the cleanup of contaminated soil, ground and surface water, air pollution, construction materials and radioactive materials
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.