Professional Training Course
This comprehensive course will provide you with practical ideas, skills, and increased self awareness which are key to moving into a more demanding role where you have supervisory responsibility. The skills and awareness that you gain at this course will help you attain your business objectives - the goals your organisation expects you to reach. They will give you the ability to work productively with people and the skills to build your credibility which will lead to more important leadership roles. The course is fully participative, combining practical exercises, group discussions and accelerated learning interventions.
The HR Administrator in Organizations
- Major Roles and Responsibilities of HR Administrators
- A Look at the HR Administrator's Job Description
- The HR Administrator's Position within the HR Department
- Professional Qualifications as a Competitive Advantage
- Competencies of Successful Administrators
- Technical Competencies
- Behavioral Competencies
- The Evolving Role of the HR Administrator
Introduction to Organizational Structures
- Definition and Purpose
- Types of Organizational Structures
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Various Structures
- Examples of Structures for a Number of Organizations
- Tools Used to Draw Organizational Structures
- Workshop: Using Microsoft Visio in Drawing Organizational Structures
Working with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Functions and Features of HR Systems
- Determining Business Requirements
- Developing Assessment Criteria to be Used for Evaluating Different Systems
- Assessing and Evaluating Existing HR Systems
- Workshop: Live Demonstration and Practice Using an HRIS
HR Measurements and Reporting
- Research Terms and Techniques
- Frequently Used HR Metrics
- Calculating HR Metrics
- Recruitment Metrics
- Retention Metrics
- Compensation/Benefits Metrics
- Training and Development Metrics
- Reporting Methods and Examples: Charts and Graphs
- Workshop: Developing HR Reports Using Bar Charts, -Pie Charts and Line Charts
Employee Documentation and Record Keeping
- Purpose and Objective of Record Keeping
- Employee Files: Legal Documents to Maintain
- Developing an Orientation Package: Documents to Provide to New Hires
- Policies, Procedures and Work Rules
- Developing an Organization's Employee Handbook
- Purpose of Handbook
- Sections of the Handbook
- Process of Developing Handbook
Who should take this course
HR officers, HR specialists and HR administrators who wish to develop their knowledge and improve their skills in relation to HR administration skills.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of HR Administrators within the HR structure of their organization.
- List and develop competencies required for successful HR Administrators.
- Distinguish between various types of organizational structures and develop structures using Microsoft Visio.
- List the core functions of HR systems and determine business requirements for their organization's HR system.
- Develop HR reports using different types of graphs and templates.
- Identify legal documents required to collect and maintain for employees.
- Develop their organization's employee handbook.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.