Professional Training Course
Human Resources Management is increasingly seen as a strategic support function within any organisation. This course is designed for Non-HR specialists and covers the core components of the employee lifecycle including Job Analysis and Descriptions, Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, Performance Management, Remuneration and Compensation and Exit Interviews. The course places strong emphasis on the links between the Business Plan and HR Planning, as well as the need to develop accurate and comprehensive Job Descriptions to drive success through people.
Who should take this course
Business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs
Human resources support staff
- To respect the strategic support function of Human Resources Management
- To understand the importance of HR Planning and Forecasting in line with Business Planning
- To understand the importance of Job Analysis and Job Descriptions and how to develop these in your organisation
- To identify Recruitment and Selection strategies
- To appreciate the importance of effective Orientation as well as on-going Training and Development
- To equip delegates with Performance Management tools and techniques as well as skills in Positive Discipline
- To build appreciation for the value of diversity in the workplace
- To understand what employees really value when it comes to remuneration and compensation
- To appreciate the value of Exit Interviews and how to conduct them
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.