This practical fast track program provides the latest philosophies, methods and tools to be able to complete the two most important areas of training -Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Evaluation. It will also show those attending how to demonstrate the added value of training activities. In today's difficult financial climate, these are the two areas that will really make a difference to any training function.
In this program, participants will:
- Find out about the new process for doing TNA
- Know how to become more precise with TNA
- Master Competency frame works
- Learn about the new evaluation model
- Be able to prioritise training, show training costs and calculate ROI
Who should take this course
- Anyone in training or HR who needs to master either TNA or evaluation
- HR professionals who need to understand how training can be measured
- Those interested in maximising the training budgets
- Those training coordinators and administrators who need the confidence and skills to be able to priortise training requests
- Those responsible for training budgets and who need to know what's required
- Training Managers
- Training coordinators / administrators
- HR trainees
- Supervisors who are involved with training and development
By the end of this seminar, delegates will be able to:
- Identify and be able to use the 4-level model for doing Training Needs Analysis
- Have practiced the techniques in a practical and understandable way
- Master how competencies are constructed and know which ones are the best to harness to get good results
- Use the new priority process to be able to prioritise all training requests in a logical way that is easy to understand
- Master training evaluation using the 10-step model
- Know which training is suitable for evaluation and which ones are not
- Practice evaluating a series of training courses
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.