Maintenance & Reliability Best Practices are critical for every successful individual and company. This workshop delivers many practical and new Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices concepts and tools. You will discuss these concepts and practice using practical tools in case studies and discussion groups.
The costs associated with equipment downtime and reduced production can be significant. Learning how to effectively manage all aspects of your industrial facility is a must.
Who should take this course
It is highly recommended that all Maintenance, Reliability, Planning, Engineering and technical support staff including leadership and management attend this workshop.
Planners , Maintenance Supervisors , Engineers , Crafts and Tradesmen , Reliability Engineers , Operations Supervisors.
- Evaluate and justify your maintenance programs using Value = Benefit - Cost.
- Apply Life Cycle cost and risk planning to your facility assets
- Target Maintainability and/or Reliability in the development of your facility maintenance plans.
- Learn the PLAN, DO, REVIEW cycle of continuous improvement
- Apply the theory of this session using practical case studies
- Practice using improvement techniques
- Apply proven methodologies for improving Maintenance
- Focus maintenance activities on key areas
- Manage spares and logistics more effectively
- Make the right maintenance choices for strategic equipment.
- Reduce the impact of plant downtime.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.