The course is structured as a highly participative workshop with formal presentations, case studies and interactive worked examples. Relevant examples and case studies are provided to illustrate the application of each of the topics covered and opportunities are provided to learn and practice the use of powerful modern finance skills and tools, reinforced with practical examples and exercises.
Who should take this course
- Finance Directors and Chief Financial Officers
- Financial Controllers and Financial Managers
- Accounts Payable and Collections managers
- Budget and planning officers
- Financial advisers and other finance professionals and accountants
- Managers being prepared or with the potential to assume key finance posts in the company
The objectives of the seminar are to enable delegates to:
- Identify the challenges facing today's finance function and develop the concepts and tools to participate in the transformation of the finance function in to a value focused business partner
- Understand the process by which their organisation and its finance team creates and delivers value to its key stakeholders; how process improvements can enhance this process
- Understand Lean principles and how global companies have used a Lean philosophy to achieve operational excellence; how Lean principles can be applied to the finance function
- Understand and participate in business process improvement and reengineering programmes to analyse and improve finance function workflow and systems
- Identify and assist in finance process improvements in the most important areas, from basic functions like 'Procure to Pay' through to Performance Management Systems
- Understand and apply process improvement to strategically important functions like risk management 'what-if' forecasts and cash flow forecasts
- Understand the importance of visionary leadership in transforming the role of the finance function
- Consider and select their own key areas for finance function process improvement
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.