Professional Training Course
Project Finance and Financial Analysis Techniques for Infrastructure Projects is designed to assist investment professionals and financial analysts to fully understand the practical techniques, skills, and spreadsheet models needed to analyze, structure, negotiate, and ultimately complete successful project-backed financings. By presenting effective financial model design techniques, analyzing case studies of project financing models, and participating in role-playing simulations to analyze and negotiate infrastructure project financings, participants in this program will learn how to design and structure project financing models, how to review and critique project financing models, as well as how to strengthen the structure and how to negotiate infrastructure project financings.
Who should take this course
Anyone interested to learn this course.
- Comparing the fundamental structures of limited-recourse project financing vs. corporate and sovereign financing techniques for infrastructure
- Illustrating how to design, set-up, and effectively label spreadsheet models for infrastructure project financings
- Illustrating how to structure key technical and financial statements within project financing models including: Demand Projections, Capital Investments, Financing Sources, Income Statements, Depreciation Schedules, Debt Schedules, Cash Flow Statements, and Balance Sheet Projections
- Planning and designing sensitivity analyses on key project financing variables to assess project "bankability" under different conditions
- Applying information discussed at technical briefings from infrastructure project financing investors, lenders, and analysts in the Washington D.C. area
- Creating your own Action Plan to strengthen infrastructure financing analysis and modeling in your own country and organization
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.