The Project Management Body of Knowledge "PMBOK" Guide is an American National Standard ANSI/PMI 99-001-2004. It is the de facto global standard for project management which focuses on the development of the project management processes based on the best practice of the project management practitioners all over the world and which could help a corporate achieving its strategic objectives and reaching the capability maturity model.
Projacs International designs an integrated training program for managing projects as per the Global Standards to serve as guidelines for the candidates interested in developing & improving a project management methodology for their corporate. Upon completing the whole program, the candidates will be also eligible to go for the Project Management Professional "PMP" exam.
Project Initiation Process Group is the first of five process groups that need to be followed to manage successfully any project as per the ANSI/PMI 99-001-2004 standards. It aims to authorize the project / phase to start based on its feasibility and its compatibility to the corporate strategic objectives.
Who should take this course
- Project managers, program managers and project management practitioners who are or will be involved in the areas of engineering, production, data processing, research and development, construction, corporate planning, finance and marketing.
- This course is of particular importance to executives, managers and supervisors in government and industry who are concerned with effectively managing ventures and projects where cost, schedule and performance of programs must meet rigid requirements.
- The course gives an excellent opportunity for the certified PMPs to get updated about the best practices in initiating a project and earning 15 PDUs which will help them in renewing their PMP certificate.
Upon the completion of this program, the candidates will get familiar with the Project Management Institute "PMI" standards in managing projects and will be able to understand the following concept and processes:
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Skills
- The role of the Project Management Team in Initiating the Project/Phase.
- Project Objectives
- Developing the Project Charter
- Developing the Preliminary Project Scope Statement
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.