Join the best Revit Architecture Training in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. This Revit Architecture course in Dubai is designed for Beginner, intermediate and advanced users. You will learn the core functions of Revit, BIM and much more with this comprehensive set of courses.
- Building Planning - Architects can utilize AutoCAD Revit Architecture to completely plan out every aspect of a building, including walls, stairs, railings, doors, and roofs. This will ensure that the entire building comes together in a cohesive way that conforms to the specifications of the project.
- Site Planning - A well-planned site is essential for a safely constructed building, and this Revit Architecture course can show users how to map out a site complete with property lines, elevation and parking components. By creating a 3D model of a site, architects can plan exactly how to proceed with the construction of a building.
- Project Management - For architects that are planning a complete building project, AutoCAD Revit Architecture can provide them with tools for scheduling, planning out materials and more. This Revit Architecture course shows users how to manage a complete building project, from the basics of planning to more in-depth organization tools
Revit Architectute Course description
This courseware covers the basics of Revit Architecture, from architectural schematic design through construction documentation. Participants are introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modelling and the tools for parametric design and documentation.
- Understand the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in Revit.
- Using the Revit Architecture workspace and interface Working with the basic drawing and editing tools in RevitCreating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Set up a project using different templates, link Revit models, share projects using worksheets, define discipline settings, and import and edit DWG details.
- Adding floors and roofs to the building model.
- Creating standard and custom stairs.
- Detailing Reflected Ceiling Plans with ceilings and lighting fixtures.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Creating details.
- Add title blocks to a sheet, update the project information in a title block, and work with sheets.
Who should take this course
Anyone interested to learn.
- Introduction to Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Basic Drawing and Editing
- Setting-up Levels and Grids
- Drawing and Modifying Walls
- Doors and Windows
- Curtain Walls
- Creating Views
- Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Vertical Circulation
- Construction Documentation
- Tags and Schedules
- Detailing in Autodesk Revit Architecture
About Course Provider
ITI is a training institute that believes in giving companies and participants a thorough understanding of old and new developments in their field of interest. Therefore, we offer a range of courses that can be undertaken based on your requirement, availability and interests.
We offer industry-specific courses so that you can gain further expertise in exactly the field you require. We work together with clients to help them achieve their training objectives. This way, they are able to derive exactly what they want from the program. Users benefit from our personalized training and customer-focused training courses.
The trainers at ITI have varied academic backgrounds and industry backgrounds. This helps us evolve wholly-rounded training courses.
The ITI Institute is a highly-acclaimed seat of global learning.
A centre where professionals come to,
- Upgrade their knowledge and expertise
- Share best practices about latest industry trends
- Gain the power of knowledge, innovation, excellence
ITI offers end-to-end training solutions that are short –term, intensive and specially designed to build expertise among professionals. Internationally certified courses aid students, freshers, mid-level and senior executives to protect and add value to their careers.
ITI specializes in custom-designed corporate training modules that are delivered by our trainers at a pre-determined venue.
International certificates are endorsed by Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) and apex certifying bodies like International Quality Federation (IQF), International Purchase and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), American Certification Institute (ACI).
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.