The highlights of this course are as follows:
- Introduce to the delegate the practical ways of safety engineering and risk assessment systems
- Methods and techniques in eliminating, mitigating and controlling major hazard situations and conditions.
- Using well established principles defined by International and professional bodies such as IChemE ( Institute of Chemical Engineers), developed and formulated over many years and further established from learning from major accidents.
- Provide the delegate with a working knowledge of the proactive and reactive processes by which quantifiable assessments can be used to assess and control risks.
Who should take this course
- Plant Professionals
- All Professionals who has a contribution to make in ensuring the safe operation of a potential high hazard workplace.
The overall objective is to ensure that participants are familiar with the concept of reliability and fundamentals of risk assessments. The course has been designed to enable delegates upon completion to be able to:
- Apply the principles of hazard identification and assessment of risk to processes and machinery
- Understand reliability concept and use of failure tracing methods
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of a quantitative risk assessment technique and the date required for records
- Advise management on the most effective control methods based on the evaluation of risk
- Identify the general requirement for development of safe system of work
- Recognise relevant International Standards for Reliability and Machinery Safety
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.