Anexas provides an internationally recognized Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification program. Six Sigma Green Belt training provides participants with enhanced problem-solving skills, with an emphasis on the D-M-A-I-C (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) model. This course is designed to ensure that you clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in your first attempt. This training provides in-depth knowledge of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C, six sigma tools and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases. Six Sigma Green Belt certifies the employee to serve as a trained team member within his or her function-specific area of the organization. This focus allows the Green Belt to work on small, carefully defined Six Sigma projects, requiring less than a Black Belt’s full-time commitment to Six Sigma throughout the organization. Course Agenda for Green Belt Training programme follows IASSC Book Of Knowledge.
Who should take this course
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt + Black Belt is most beneficial for organizations that encourage employees to take up Quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business/industry processes. This certification is most suited for:
- Quality Analysts, Managers, Supervisors, Auditors
- Individuals looking forward to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Engineering & Management Students
Career options after graduation
Lean Six Sigma Consultant Lead Manufacturing Engineer Process Development Engineer Compliance Structural Engineer Reliability Engineer Operating System Specialist Senior IT Project Manager Warehouse Operations Manager Business Process Analyst Data Scientist Project Engineer Director, Performance Excellence
- Online and class room training
- Course material
- 30 worked out projects
- Free eBooks
- Online test for certification
- Hard copy of certificate from Anexas Europe
- Life time validity for certificate
- Internationally recognized certificate
- Free online project guidance
- Free project certificate
- Free one year online project guidance to help in your projects and achieve your goals
- Two free follow up Skype sessions 1 hr each with experts coaches on line for any help if required
- Lifetime membership to Anexas Alumini group
- Life Time Tuition waiver for repeating this Workshop anywhere in the World by just paying the Venue charges.
- Our referral program helps you to get cash back benefits.
- Business Lunch and refreshment during the program
- Online Customer support 24*7
About Course Provider
Anexas means 'Attached' in Portuguese and Spanish.
Anexas is a global network of attached professionals and organizations serving the wide spectrum of industries. We operate in 12 countries and have 35 permanent staff and more than 200 professionals working with member firms and partners around the world. Innovative, Daring, Ahead-of-times, Visionary… these are some of the epithets used about Anexas in the media in the past decade because of the fast growth and high customer satisfaction achieved in process excellence and project management services by us.
Anexas is a leading provider of Lean, Six Sigma, Project Management, IT, Balance Score Card, software development, TRIZ, Business Process Management, simulation for process excellence, System Architect, management training and Consulting services to Organizations and individuals belonging to various domains like Manufacturing, Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Logistics, IT, ITES, Telecommunications, Services to name a few. We customize our training modules and consulting services as per the client needs and ensure they get the highest ROI.
So far we have implemented lean and six sigma and guided more than 120 organizations worldwide in doing process improvement projects. We value our relationship with our clients and are committed to helping them to achieve their business objectives through lean and six sigma performance improvement methodologies.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.